What is this?
Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in a delightful box filled with stamps, ink, and paper — everything cut and ready to go so you can skip to the fun. Just think of it as creativity in a box.
It’s a surprise in your mailbox each month because who doesn’t love happy mail? There are at least 6 card kits per year. In each card kit, you can make 8 completed cards. Other kits may be suited for home decor or gift packaging and there are always extra supplies that you can incorporate in other projects.
What will you love about it?
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over
- One mini ink pad comes with every kit. The colours do not repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of inks.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit.
- It’s an incredible value! The kits are packed with supplies to make awesome projects like cards, home decor, gift packaging and more.
- It’s flexible! You can suspend for a month or cancel at anytime.
- It’s the perfect on-the-go craft whether you need to make something quick and it’s perfect to take on holidays with you.
- After the kit has shipped, you will have access to a video showing you how to assemble the kit. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link to our YouTube channel.
- Head on over to our Pinterst page for brilliant projects ideas.
- You have exclusive access to a selection of past kits so when you run out of supplies, you can get more (while supplies last).
How does it work?
Sign up on my Paper Pumpkin site and choose to subscribe month to month for $26.96 (shipping included) or select a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription to save some money. Your subscription is on auto renew until you cancel. You can skip a month or cancel completely.
When to sign up?
If you want to start with a kit for a particular month, sign up before the 10th of that month and the kit ships around the 15th of the same month.
Want to know more?
Go to the FAQ page.